Monday, September 20, 2010

Do a "Secret Service"


If someone would do a secret service on me and give me a surprise anonymously I would be shocked. Immediately I would try to figure out who gave it to me. I will feel loved and as if someone cared about me, knowing that they sent me a gift. It shows that they have good feelings towards me and they like me. And it will most likely encourage me to do the same thing to someone else who is as generous.

A secret service that I did for someone leave a candy bar in my friend locker. I left a letter saying this is for being an awesome friend, your secret admirer. Everything was good I thought until she looked at it and immediately knew it was from me. Reason how she knew it was me because I'm like the only one who knows her combination to her locker. Which pretty much sucks so I messed up and found out that I'm not as clever as I thought I was. But she was grateful, enjoyed it, and kept on laughing over it. Next time I will have to leave it somewhere, where she wouldn't just she automatically know it's me.

I felt good doing it, because she is a really good friend and it made her happy so I was also. And we both ended up eating it because sharing is caring. So it was something little that made a difference in our friendship. All of this while being a good citizen.

1 comment:

  1. The power of giving anonymously and expecting nothing in return is a very powerful blessing.
    DRJ 30-Sep-10

    ReplyDelete