Sunday, September 19, 2010

September 11th, 2001


On September 11th, 2001 I do not remeber where I was or even what I was doing. It seem like so long ago but, it was only 9 years ago. After it happened I do remember being amazed by how the build fell so easily. It was shocking I didn't believe that it was true until I noticed everyone crying. I don't even think I cried over the gruesome event. I probably did because I was so young and you know how little kids cry everytime they see someone else crying.

I think I found out about the event by the news. The buildings falling over and over and over again like it happened multiple times. I don't believe I had any family members that was trapped in that situation. However, the event has affected my comunity terribly even years later. People cried over and over again for a long time. It took a long time for things to go back to normal as though nothing ever happened. I do remember people talking about how security was really bad everywhere after the event. I even experienced it when I went to New York, New York years later. Securtiy was still bad so you know people was still holding on to the terrible event.

If I can change one thing in America since Septmeber 11th it would be the war we are fighting now because of it. The lives that are lost additional to September 11th because we needed to place blame on someone. I would prevent that war someway so that, even though we didn't get revenge we still would have our soliders.

2 comments:

  1. You made a very interesting observation when you wrote, "The buildings falling over and over and over again like it happened multiple times." I never thought about it quite like that before.
    DRJ 23-Sep-10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. That's the way it seemed to me as they kept on repeating to scene on the news. It kind of harried me to the fact that I still don't watch the news like that to this day.

    ReplyDelete