Friday, September 10, 2010

How does helping others make you feel fully human?


Helping others makes me feel fully human because it shows that I'm serving a purpose. I'm not just in it for myselp but helping others around me when they need help. Thats how you get people to help you when your down and how you gain respect. Being selfish is going to get you nowhere. I help my family, friends and others whenever I can because that's what I'm here for. So there is not just one specific person I help. Ans this has changed my self-view on myself and others. I feel guilty and uncomfortable now when I let something pass when I know I could of helped out and changed an outcome from happeneing. And now I look at others different, from the ones that help and stick around to the ones that don't.

2 comments:

  1. An awesome beginning to your Journal Blog! I look forward to reading your entries as you post them.
    DRJ 11-Sep-10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Thanks. Im starting to get the hang of this!

    ReplyDelete