Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mooch Leaving


I am so depressed about Ronnie leaving. I really do love him even though we go through some trouble some times. However, you must go through the bad sometimes in a relationship to enjoy the good times even more. He was the first boy, the first Deb who I really looked to a serious relationship with. I don't know if you believe me or not but I didn't used to be like that. I didn't really care about boys. I just used to use them. Seriously for what they had. If they had a car I would use them for rides. Me and all my sisters would use them and only call them when we wanted something and talk to like five boys at a time. Not taking none of them seriously. LoL. Those used to be the days. We would call one boy and if he didn't do what we wanted we would act lie we mad at him and as if he really meant something. But the second we hung up with him it was on to the next. It might not seem true but it is. And Ronnie really changed me. I mean I was always mature and I guess that's what guys like in girls. But like he opened my eyes to many things and he was one of the only boys I never cheated on. I stayed faithful to him for a whole year.
Can you imagine that? A girl that's so used to having more than one boyfriend for so long suddenly settling down for one. And out of all the boys in the world Ronnie Jones. He's not good looking and most girls aren't attractive to him. I had fine boyfriends but none of them compare to Ronnie. So to have him gone so sudden hurts. It feels like someone just played a cruel joke on me.

1 comment:

  1. I miss Ronnie too. He one of the most respectful and polite students I have had. I am sorry that you are hurting.
    DRJ 11-Jan-11

    ReplyDelete