Thursday, December 2, 2010

My life


I don't know why but I'm in the mood right now to talk all about my life and the experiences I've had. I know I'm still young and have probably seen nothing yet but I do have experiences. Okay first off my family is crazy and different. I don't have the usual ordinary loving family. Point blank period. I'll start with my dad side. THEY ARE ALL LITERALLY STUCK UP!! LITERALLY. And the thing is all of the aren't even actually rich. Well I shouldn't say rich just wealthy with money. I mean they don't have to go through the drama of having their lights turned off or struggling for rent some months. I mean one of my uncles live in California in a mansion. Deb when I day a mansion with everything in it I mean it. I mean of course you would never know because they are so stuck up. They moved away once they got rich. My grandmother is a doctor. My dad mother is a doctor Deb. Married to a rich lawyer. She has nothing to do with us. Nothing on Christmas, nothing on birthdays, or just no random phone calls to see how we are doing. I mean I used to feel terrible about it but now I'm used to it and just call it life. Now do you get it. Why I try so hard. Why I'm trying to get myself together and take care of my family. I don't want want to turn out like them but I'm not going to be no bum either. I'm going to go to college (University of Rochester) and make something of myself. Show all the people that had no hope in me that I'm not just some annoying family member with nothing going for herself and likely to get pregnant before graduation. No that's not going to be me. It's to important to me to just give up and let them win. Family or not I'm going to do me. I'm going to finish my next entry on family because I got a little carried away. LoL

1 comment:

  1. If they expect you to fail, the most glorious thing you can do is prove them wrong!
    DRJ 11-Jan-11

    ReplyDelete