Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Step Jam Tickets


Omg I had such a hard time getting the Step Jam Tickets it doesn't make any sense. Okay first of all it was cold ass hell. Then okay I went to get the tickets and only had forty dollars. I was suppose to get my ticket my mom, and two of my brothers and the tickets were ten each. So I had just enough. However, tickets were going to go up to twenty dollars each later that day but they wasn't telling like what time, they were going to go up. And my cousin wanted me to buy her a ticket and she was going to give the money later. I didn't have enough and I knew that if I went home and came back that they probably would go up on the prices. So I brought the four tickets. Went home and got the money and everything and went right back three hours went by. I came back with my mom because she wanted to buy my youngest brother a ticket. And you could guess what happened. The tickets were twenty dollars. Only three hours passed so I was pissed. Anyway we brought the tickets and the end of the story is my cousin never paid me the other ten. It's okay though because that's what happens when you do people favors.
However, the Step Jam went down and I had lots of fun. Seen a lot of people there and meet a lot of knew cuties. So it was worth it because it has been a long time since my family went to a fun event together. Mom enjoyed it and wants to go next year. So hopefully next year we will be a lot more organized.

1 comment: