Thursday, October 7, 2010

15 Things I Would Like To Know


The top 15 things I would like to know


1. Will scientist ever find a cure to HIV/AIDs?


2. Where do people go when they die?


3. Why do some people just seem to not care about themselves? Do they mean to or is something wrong with how their brain works?


4. What is love? How do you know when someone is the right one?


5. Is there somebody in this world for everybody?


6. What makes people commit sucide?


7. How old will I be when I get pregnant?


8. How old will I live until?


9. Why doesn't everyone has your best interest at heart?


10. How would the new "generation" impact this world?


11. If my mother could go back in time, would she still decide to have her kids at such a young age? Would she change her future while also changing her kids? Would she still have choose to have a baby by my father?


12. Will my family ever go back to being the same?


13. I try hard to reach my goal but will it ever be accomplished?


14. Is it possible carry the world on your shoulders and still walk with your head high?


15. Will I marry Ronnie Terrel Jones?

1 comment:

  1. How will you be using the answers to these questions to write your 7-page reseach paper?... I am intrigued!
    DRJ 09-Oct-10

    ReplyDelete