Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rose Colored Glass


"It hurts to love someone and not be loved back in return, but what is most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to tell them how you feel"- Unknown Author


If I had to select a song that described the way I felt today it would rose colored glass by Kelly Rowland. She sings how everyone looks at her relationship with her boyfriend as perfect. They say "You guys are such a great couple" and "You're meant to be together". However, that it's not like that at all. It's a lot of pain and drama that she goes through that people don't notice.

That's exactly how I feel with Ronnie. A lot of people say we should get back together and should work it out but, it's so much going on. So much I have been through with him that makes no type of sense. Why? Because I feel that I love him. As the time passes that feeling starts to disintegrate. It's so hard to move on but I have to for the both of us. I have a life ahead of me and he does to but, my goals are totally different from his.

It seems like as you get older and have that sense of mind of your own you change. You change for either the better of for the worse. At that point of time it's difficult to tell those from each other. You start to separate from the crowd you always knew and start to no longer recognize and go down your own path. That's what it is like with me and Ronnie. Yes he's there but in the distance. And as we keep going down our separate paths he becoming more distant. Then, finally he's gone.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I totally feel you... I had a similar experience my senior year in high school. It was with a friend (girl), not a boyfriend. One of my very dear friends started experiementing with drugs and I couldn't go down the same road just to stay friends. It was painful to watch our friendship fall apart and go down separate paths.
    DRJ 18-Oct-10

    ReplyDelete