Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Room.!.

If I could design one room in my house that would only suite my needs it would be....


I have always dreamt of a room that fit all of my needs. A room where it was only about me. I would picture all the walls baby blue and pink. Many pictures of myself, and loved ones on the wall. However, right in the center it would be my most beautiful portrait. The bigger and brightest picture on the wall.



I love music so I would have a stereo with all my favorite cds already programmed in it. In the exact order I wanted them. So the music was suite the mood I'm in throughout the day. Also it would be neat. All the time. No dirty clothes on the floor or empty chip bags. Clean and neat.


There would be my name printed in pink on one of my walls. It will be in fine print and nice and big. Also I would want my own personal bathroom in my room. It will be ornated to fit my taste. And my closet would be full with all my favorite snacks. It will never run out or become empty. Weird but that's the room I always dreamed of to suite all of my needs. Nw give me it lol!

1 comment: