Friday, January 21, 2011

I was feeling good so I wrote this


I was actually in a good mood and wrote this poem since you only have poems about me being in bad moods up here so I wanted to do something a little different.

I woke up today not feeling the same,
Everything felt so different,
It's hard to explain,
My body felt relaxed and my mind didn't wonder,
I enjoyed breakfast and left the house with a smile,
This was going to be a good day somehow,
I just felt it in the air,
So I roamed the streets without a care,
Walked across the streets during green lights,
Pushed myself though aggressive fights,
Stepped on every crack along the way,
I just felt good,
Today was a good day,
Opened the school doors with a good state of mind,
Even made it to first period on time.

1 comment:

  1. Spot-on and another fine image to drive it home visually!
    DRJ 02-Feb-11

    ReplyDelete