Friday, January 14, 2011

Losing My Wallet


I'm having a really bad day right now. I cannot find my wallet and it has all my personal information in it. It has my bank account number in it, my social security number, my school id, and a lot of my cards in it. I'm like so mad and I think I lost it on the RtS which is the worst of all. I just got paid to so somebody can take all my money and it seem as though I have no way to get from point A to point B. I have to wait til tomorow so I can use my school id to get around and that sucks forreal. But you gotta do what you gotta do. I just hope that don't nobody try and get into my bank account and hopefully give it to the bus driver so I can pick it up at lost and found. I mean people could be that nice. At my job this lady found a hundred dollar bill in the parking lot and returned it in to us. Like that was extremely nice because she could of easily kept it and carried in with her day. Idk if it was because I work out in penfield and this the city so that means they won't return my wallet out the kindness of their heart. But I'm still hoping even with the possibilities.

1 comment:

  1. How did the lost wallet situation end-up for you?
    DRJ 02-Feb-11

    ReplyDelete