Thursday, January 27, 2011

Omg My Eye.!.


Omg Deb my eye is killing me. I don't even know whats wrong with it. All I know is that its making me look ugly. Like I look like the grinch that stole chrismas. Literally.!. And its crazy how many people notice that something is wrong with you're eye. Its like the first thing people see when they look at your face. And its embarrassing.

I went to the doctors and they really didnt know what was wrong with it. Like they said the same virus or bacteria that gave me my cold might have just went to my eye making it infective. Sometimes it gets goopy and stuff and others I get this hard crust around it. Ugh.!. Somebody help me escape from ugly.

I hope these eye drops the doctor prescribed for me actually works and hopefully clears this crap in like a day so I can actually be able to go outside and show my face. And she said put some vasoline around the edges of my eye to add moisture to it and get rid of the crust. I dont really agree with her on that part because I dont think you be putting any kind of moisturizer around your eye defiently VASOLINE!!!!. Lets see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about moisturizer around your eye-- noooooo-NO. I hope your eye recovers quickly. It's amazing what we take for granted when everything is going well. By the way, you always have the best images for your reflections!
    DRJ 02-Feb-11

    ReplyDelete