Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Getting a new phone

I love my new phone!. It's like so much better than my old one. I used to have the old old one form like 1880. It was a flip phone that couldn't even go on the internet. What phones don't go on the internet now a days?. All phones go on the internet and I was stuck with that one. But my new one was almost two hundred dollars all together. And that's the most I have ever paid for a phone. So I have to be extra careful with it because I usually lose my phones. I don't know why but I usually lose them then get another. i think it's because it's so easy to replace the cheap ugly phones but if I lose this one. It will be replaced with an ugly cheap phone because it's to much money. But this one I'm not going to replace it so easily. Its going to take a couple of weeks and some help from mom. Maybe if my job gave me like a six dollar raise because of how awesome I am I could afford stuff more easily lol. I'm playing though because I love my job and it pays well to.

No comments:

Post a Comment