Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Favorite Quotes...


I have a lot of favorite quotes. I love quotes. When I get older and have my own place I want my house to be filled with them. You know to have them just hanging up on the walls with plenty of pictures.

"No man is worth your tears, and the one that is isn't worth your tears"-Gabriel Gracia
-I love this one. Even though it's hard to follow it. You see yourself running right back to the person that made you cry. Thinking that they would bring no more tears. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Relationships are not all roses, there is pain involved.

"I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would bring me tears"-Cat Stevens
-This one I had to think a lot on. When I sit back and think I do laugh at the times when I did stupid things. Or when I cried over things that makes no sense now. It seems like what was I thinking back then. It took me awhile to understand what he meant by crying over the things that you laughed at before. Only thing I could think about is when you laugh at something evil and wasn't suppose to laugh at. Example: Teased someone and next thing you know they died. Or a relationship that you enjoyed so much. But it brought you so many tears. All that laughter and you still ended up hurt.

"One of the hardest things in life is watching someone you love, love someone else"-Unknown Author

1 comment:

  1. Nice rereflection on some profound thoughts of other people. I especially like your analysis of Cat Stevens quote.
    DRJ 11-Nov-11

    ReplyDelete