Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Relationships


Relationships are the most intimaite and emotional experiences in a person's life. At least that's what I believe. If you look around that's all you see and hear about. It's what our culture has become about. Love and affection. It's not a bad thing to be in a relationship. It's just the choices you make that makes them bad. Sex is promoted way to much in relationships. That's what's wrong. Like my sister told me something that I would never forget. And by the way she's a year older than me but she admitted that she's jealous. Not only of me but of the pretty smart girls that are doing good with their lives and that boys just love.She because I'm pretty and smart and have a job. Plus Ronnie loves me. Now let me tell you about her. You have read my entry about me and my sisters used to treat guys. If you didn't yet then you're going to later because I posted it. but anyway I never had sex with any of them. Actually to tell you the truth I'm still a virgin. Not saying that I'm innocent or anything because I'm not. I tried a couple times before but it just didn't work. I mean if it would of worked those times I tries, I'm afraid I'll be in her position right now. Thats' why I just don't think about sex.
But anyway she used to have sex with the dudes. So when she told me the only thing she was good for was laying on her back with her legs open I almost basically cried with her. it hurt so bad to hear those words come from someone I loved so much. But what hurt the most was that part of it was true and she really believed that. That's why I'm trying to stay a virgin for as long as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Always love yourself just that little bit more that someone else and you will never give yourself away for sex. Stay strong and don't give into pressure from any guy.
    DRJ 11-Jan-11

    ReplyDelete