Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My dream vacation...


My dream vacation would be me going to Africa. I want to go with someone I'm in love with. It doesn't matter if we won't be together in the future but just for the vacation. Just for the vacation we could be in love and enjoy our time together. I want to explore all the ancient artifacts in Africa. Visit museums and interact with the people. I want to climb some of there famous mountains and go hiking in the most beautiful places. I want to do something I never done before. eat things I never taste before rather I like it or not. It would be something new that I could only do once in a life time.

This would be my dream vacation. No worry, no stress from others it's just all about me. My dream vacation is out of the ordinary but it's what I want to do not anyone else. However, it would be a dream forever because it's going to be turned into a reality. A mission to accomplish before I die.

2 comments:

  1. What an incredible dream for your future! And what a lucky guy to be able to share it with YOU!
    DRJ 01-Dec-10

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s common knowledge that Africa is famous for its vast savannahs and diverse wildlife. I want to see lions, elephants, rhinos, and exotic birds when I go there. Africa is also home to the world’s largest free-standing mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro and Lake Assal, the second lowest point in the planet. You really can experience extreme terrain there. I hope you can fulfill your dream of going to Africa with a loved one if you haven’t done it already.

    Odessa Kammel

    ReplyDelete