Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tutoring

Omg tutoring these kids is such a challenge. Like now I finally understand what teachers go through. You know how its said that you dont know what that person is going though until your in that person shoes. Well I get it. From calming us down, to having the patients for us, and making assignments. It's to much.! It makes me not even want to have kids.

They are hard headed and dont listen. Always complaining and making excuses. I mean I know I do it but damn I be ready to choke these kids. Money must be good for you guys or yall just plain crazy lol. With this being said I'll try to make it easier lol. See how well that works out.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely sounds like this has been an enlightening experience for you. By the way, I teach for the love of it, which some would consider crazy. It is definitely NOT for the $$$.
    DRJ 01-Dec-10

    ReplyDelete