Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Senior Projects





This I see a lot of seniors working so hard for their senior project. I know that it is serious and everything but I mean they stressing bout it. And I think a lot of juniors are failing to realize that it's going to be them next year. It's going to me next year. I'm going to be the one stressing over a senior project in order to graduate. It seems like it's so far away and also to soon to be true(quite difficult to understand but its so true).

When my time comes for my senior project I want to get my CFR training. It is kind of like getting you EMT certificate but it's first responder. I already have my CPR certificate but I will be renewing it and learning how to work an AED and take blood pressure. I think its going to be fun and challenging. I just hope I come through with it because it will help me in a lot of ways. Riding in an ambulance in process as one of the responders is something everyone doesn't experience.

Some people that I admire for trying so hard with their senior projects are Qunicy, Milan, Leslie, Kayla, Anqesha, Andriana, and Jasmine Alston. I see them working towards their goals and I have faith in them. I know that they are going to graduate.

1 comment:

  1. Very insightful analysis of the senior project endeavor! How wonderful that you are already considering yours.
    DRJ 01-Dec-10

    ReplyDelete