Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One crazy experience with AMANDA!!!


First things first. Never! Never ever ever Never go walking downtown with Amanda in the winter!

Ok we was walking downtown from school one nice cold day. It was snowy outside and the street was covered in black ice. So it was slippery. Me and hr was walking to criKet by liberty pole to go pay a phone bill. So we just laughing and playing. When we get to Main and Clinton mad people was down there because school just let out. So the light changed and we about to cross the street.

Next thing I know I felt someone foot come in front of me and trip me. me and Amanda fell so hard to the ground. I guess she lost her balance on the black ice and her foot tripped me. So now we both trying to get up while in the street. Did I mention that it's black ice everywhere so it's hard to get up. My hat flew off my head and we are stopping traffic, plus did I tell you that mad people was down there. It was embarrassing. After that day I told myself that I will never never ever ever cross the street downtown with Amanda again. She tripped me LoL.!.

1 comment:

  1. WOW... so lucky neither of you got hurt!
    DRJ 01-Dec-10

    ReplyDelete